bsl in virginia? What r the laws on pits and american bulldogs there?

I am about to move to Virginia around the norfolk area. Is there restrictions on american bulldogs or pit-bulls? where I live currently we have to muzzle our dogs just trying to be prepaired.

I am about to move to Virginia around the norfolk area. Is there restrictions on american bulldogs or pit-bulls? where I live currently we have to muzzle our dogs just trying to be prepaired....
    Dog Breed Discussions : bsl in virginia? What r the laws on pits and american bulldogs there?...

• bsl in virginia? What r the laws on pits and american bulldogs there?

bsl in virginia? What r the laws on pits and american bulldogs there? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am about to move to Virginia around the norfolk area. Is there restrictions on american bulldogs or pit-bulls? where I live currently we have to muzzle our dogs just trying to be prepaired.

bsl in virginia? What r the laws on pits and american bulldogs there? Dog Breed Discussions
    • There are many pit bulls listed for the Humane Society and SPCA on petfinder.com, in the Norfolk, VA area. This usually means there is no BSL for that county.http://www.petfinder.com/search/search.cgi?tmpl=1&exact=1&breed=Pit+Bull+Terrier&animal=Dog