What problems do American Bulldogs have?

My friend has a relative that breeds American Bulldogs, she said I could have a puppy for free and I'm just curious If there is anything I should know before I make a commitment that I might be in over my head for. I really want this puppy and I'm pretty…

My friend has a relative that breeds American Bulldogs, she said I could have a puppy for free and I'm just curious If there is anything I should know before I make a commitment that I might be in over my head for. I really want this puppy and I'm pretty…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What problems do American Bulldogs have?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What problems do American Bulldogs have?

What problems do American Bulldogs have? Dog Breed Discussions
      My friend has a relative that breeds American Bulldogs, she said I could have a puppy for free and I'm just curious If there is anything I should know before I make a commitment that I might be in over my head for. I really want this puppy and I'm pretty sure I would do anything for it. I'm not able to talk to my friends cousin because well we aren't friends and my friend always forgets to ask him questions that I have. Help? Anyone with experience, advice?

What problems do American Bulldogs have? Dog Breed Discussions