I want some american bulldog owners to share how much there dogs grew and at what rates of height and wide?

I have an American <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=cfae25ee41ef5d91410c0930bb2e36181e209f57">Bulldog</a> at 8 months old and bout 24 inches tall and about 85 to 90 lbs just wondering how much more they grow from 8 months and how your dogs grew after those months?

I want some american bulldog owners to share how much there dogs grew and at what rates of height and wide?

I have an American <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=cfae25ee41ef5d91410c0930bb2e36181e209f57">Bulldog</a> at 8 months old and bout 24 inches tall and about 85 to 90 lbs just wondering how much more they grow from 8 months and how your dogs grew after those months?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : I want some american bulldog owners to share how much there dogs grew and at what rates of height and wide?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I want some american bulldog owners to share how much there dogs grew and at what rates of height and wide?

I want some american bulldog owners to share how much there dogs grew and at what rates of height and wide? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have an American Bulldog at 8 months old and bout 24 inches tall and about 85 to 90 lbs just wondering how much more they grow from 8 months and how your dogs grew after those months?

I want some american bulldog owners to share how much there dogs grew and at what rates of height and wide? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I have 4 American bulldogs and all of them grew at different rates. My females grew fairly quickly and matured at about 2 years of age. But my male wasn't done growing untill he was nearly 4. When i say done growing I mean a truely mature looking male dog. That is still intact.A lot depends on what bloodlines your dog is from and what your feeding your dog.My dogs are all hybreds of Johnson and Hines/Ole southern White.So my dogs are not as large as Johnsons nor as rangy as pure performance dogs.My male is about 85 lbs and 25 inches at the withers.His head is nearly 22 inches around the backskull and he is stocky without being bowlegged or heavy bodied.His mother is much smaller at 19 inches and about 70 lbs. She is more Johnson in her background and she grew slower then my first bulldogs. Every dog will mature at different rates and there is nothing you can do to change nature. Allow the dog to have his own rate of development and enjoy him for as long as you can.My dogs are currently 2 females @ 11 years and 2 litter mate puppies at 8 years each. From the sound of it your dog is going to be way bigger than mine, but i wanted working sized dogs and not mastiff sized dogs.Hope this helps.Fry