What is the best coonhunting dog?

I coon hunt with blueticks! i just wanted to see everyones opinion

I coon hunt with blueticks! i just wanted to see everyones opinion...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is the best coonhunting dog?...

• What is the best coonhunting dog?

What is the best coonhunting dog? Dog Breed Discussions
      I coon hunt with blueticks! i just wanted to see everyones opinion

What is the best coonhunting dog? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Um maybe a coonhound, perhaps? Many different coonhounds though.Black and Tan coonhoundBluetick CoonhoundAmerican English Coonhound (aka Redtick coonhound)Redbone CoonhoundTreeing Walker CoonhoundPlott hound

• TREEING WALKER COONHOUND!!!!!I coonhunt with walker coonhounds!!!!I also have had good rebones and blueticks, but I think walkers are best in my expiience.I love coonhunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go to www.coondawgs.comCatahoula Leopard Dogs are nice too, here is a complete list of dogs people coonhunt with.WalkersBlueticks (english and american) english are best!Redbonesblack and tanscatahoula leopard dogscurs (mountain and black mouth)fiestpit bullsenglish or redtickHope I helped!!!!:) have fun huntin

• i would guess a coon hound but if what your doing works the keep on keeping on... now here is my question what do you doo w/ the coon once you've got it. i come from a hunting community but we do more deer, turkey, pheasant and the occasional squirrel so i grew up w/ cocker and other bird dogs. dont think i could eat a coon if thats what you do lol.