Im looking to get a new dog sometime soon..im not very good with breeds but i want a large dog. Help?

Im looking to get a new dog sometime soon..im not very good with breeds but i want a large dog. Help?

Im looking to get a new dog sometime soon..im not very good with breeds but i want a large dog. Help?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Im looking to get a new dog sometime soon..im not very good with breeds but i want a large dog. Help?...

• Im looking to get a new dog sometime soon..im not very good with breeds but i want a large dog. Help?

Im looking to get a new dog sometime soon..im not very good with breeds but i want a large dog. Help? Dog Breed Discussions

Im looking to get a new dog sometime soon..im not very good with breeds but i want a large dog. Help? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I'm going to post a fun quiz that will help you decide which breeds or breed types will best fit your own lifestyle.Here ya go:http://www.glowdog.com/bestdog/I've found that questionnaire to be pretty accurate.

• Do you have room for a large dog to run and play? Do you have the strength to control the dog and let him/her know who is the alpha figure in the combo?There is nothing worse than cooping up a large dog in a small apartment or condo. They need back yards with space.They also need obedience school.

• getting a large dog is depends on your location if you live in the country a large dog will bee fine, but in the city like NY or any big city is not a good idea, remember a big dog needs a lot of room to run, and if you a city person please don't get a border coli those dogs are working dogs and really need a lot of exercise, but if you still want a big dog a Labrador is a nice dog to get they very friendly, for guard dog a Rottweiler will do but bee sure you buy insurance, dog bites you liable a German shepherd nice but they shad a lot

• If you want a loyal and obedient dog,Golden Retrievers or Shetland Sheepdogs will do along with border collies.Or if you can't decide Get a mutt.If you want a guard dog get a doberman Pinsher or you could get a Afghan hound or a Akita if you want a family dog get a Alaskan Malamute.If you live in a busy neighborhood buy a American foxhound.If you want a best friend get a standsford terrier.If you love swimming buy an American Water spaniel.Another best pal could be a Anatolian Shepard.If you're looking for a playmate get an Australian cattle Dog.Or an Australian Shepard.Another guard dog is a Basenji if you don't have time for grooming pick a beagle.If you like grooming buy a bearded collie.If you want a pest ridder pick a bedlington terrier.If you aren't around much get a belgian malinois.Along with Belgian tervuren.Another guard dog is a Belgian sheepdog..Along with a black and tan coonhound.If you get lost a lot get a bloodhound.If you just want a dog that is 100% doglike get a border collie.If you can't keep up with peaple tire them out with a Borzoi.If you want a dog that doesn't care what it does get a boxer.If you aren't good at owning dogs get a Brittany spaniel.Or a Bullmastiff.If you want to be able to show off you're dog without some saying seen it get a canaan dog.Or a c. bay retriever.Or a clumber spaniel.If you want a friend get a collie.Or a curly coated retriever.Or a dalmatian.Or a English foxhound.Or an English setter.Or an English springer spaniel.Or a field spaniel.A finish splitz is a good teammate.Another uniqe dog is a flat coated retriever.If you want a brave,powerfull dog get a golden retriever.If you want a strong dog get a german shorthared pointer.Or a german wirehaired pointer.If you want a mean dog get a giant schnauzer.If you want a real nice dog get a gordon setter.If you want a watch dog get a great dane.Or a swiss mountain dog.Or an irish setter.Or an irish water dog.Or a black lab.Or an old english sheepdog.Or a pointer.If you are there enogh a water dog.Or a weimaranar.Or a whippet.