Top 10 athletic dog breeds/ dogs that are good at fetch and frisbee.?

im wondering wat you guys think of the top athletic dogs.

im wondering wat you guys think of the top athletic dogs....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Top 10 athletic dog breeds/ dogs that are good at fetch and frisbee.?...

• Top 10 athletic dog breeds/ dogs that are good at fetch and frisbee.?

Top 10 athletic dog breeds/ dogs that are good at fetch and frisbee.? Dog Breed Discussions
      im wondering wat you guys think of the top athletic dogs.

Top 10 athletic dog breeds/ dogs that are good at fetch and frisbee.? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I have an American Bulldog and she is a born athlete. They are strong (she's 70 lbs and pulls my 250lb self around when we play), quick, agile and very high jumpers. If you want a dog that's good at catching a frisbee, this is an excellent breed to choose.

• 1) Border Collie2) Labrador Retriever3) Golden RetrieverHere's my top 3. I know alot of breeds that are athletic but not to sure on ones that are good fetchers. I am guessing any kind of retriever.

• Top 10 dog athletes? If your criteria is interactive and reliant on human cues, then I'd say:border collieAustralian shepherdJack Russell terrierShetland sheepdogGerman shepherdLabrador retrieverAmerican Staffordshire TerrierGolden RetrieverEnglish Springer SpanielChesapeke Bay RetrieverJust off the top of my head, I've seen those dogs competing in agility and performing these feats on pet talent shows.I'm also not saying that these breeds are incapable of independent thought, but if we were talking athletics in an independent working dog, then we could discuss at length the merits of coonhounds, sighthounds, and some of the pastoral breeds.I think also pretty much any terrier - Mini Schnauzer, Cairn, Westie, Glen of Imaal, Scottie, Fox Terrier, Rat Terrier, etc. - are very driven and usually under-exercised, and so could find agility and other physical sports a great outlet for their energy. Though in the Toy category, the MinPin could also be a great worker.

• 1. Labrador Retriever- he is very active and agile and does well in agility competitions.2. Golden Retrievers-the outside life is the life for them. They love to run!3. Border Collie-he is one of the best agily dogs and places first in a lot of competitions.4. Jack Russel Terriers-they were bred as little bolts of lightning, very fast!5. Beagle- they are the posterchild for sporty dogs.6. Greyhounds-they are bred to be fast and love to chase things7. Poddles-if you can believe it, being beauty queens is not all that they are good for8. Cocker Spaniels love to have little games of fetch and going on walks9.Dalmatians love to run and love to please their owners!10. Rottweilers are extremely agile and well-built. They are extremely sporty.

• her are some dogs that love to play fetches and whatever outside sportsaustralian shepherdrough collieborder collieboxergerman spitzlarge munsterlanderbrittany spanielenglish pointergolden retrieverlabrador retrieverrhodesian ridgeback duck-tolling retrieverpharaoh hound basenji