What are the reviews on different dog boxes for a truck?

If you are not going to get a real vehicle to transport dogs safely in-such as a van, I suggest that you purchase a camper shell for your truck AND install a sliding rear window in your cab (if you do not have one-but who doesn't) so that the animals…

If you are not going to get a real vehicle to transport dogs safely in-such as a van, I suggest that you purchase a camper shell for your truck AND install a sliding rear window in your cab (if you do not have one-but who doesn't) so that the animals…...
    General Dog Discussions : What are the reviews on different dog boxes for a truck?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are the reviews on different dog boxes for a truck?

What are the reviews on different dog boxes for a truck? General Dog Discussions
      If you are not going to get a real vehicle to transport dogs safely in-such as a van, I suggest that you purchase a camper shell for your truck AND install a sliding rear window in your cab (if you do not have one-but who doesn't) so that the animals can get heat and air.Crates in the back and a tarp? No responsible dog owner would let you transport their dogs like that.

What are the reviews on different dog boxes for a truck? General Dog Discussions
    • if you can get a box with air & heat that would be great. dont know if they make them,check on line, putting a kennel in the truck could be deadly in a roll over or crash. boxes are a lot tougher. better yet ,trade the truck for a van, use strapped down creates and they can enjoy the heat & air with you! i commend you for restraining the dogs