give me some dog types?

i really want to get a dog but dont really know alot of dogs but i have seen alot of cute ones (if you already c the dog name ther by som one else dont put it down its a waist of time)i have been looking for some dog breeds sorry ment to say breeds…

give me some dog types?

i really want to get a dog but dont really know alot of dogs but i have seen alot of cute ones (if you already c the dog name ther by som one else dont put it down its a waist of time)i have been looking for some dog breeds sorry ment to say breeds…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : give me some dog types?...

• give me some dog types?

give me some dog types? Dog Breed Discussions
      i really want to get a dog but dont really know alot of dogs but i have seen alot of cute ones (if you already c the dog name ther by som one else dont put it down its a waist of time)i have been looking for some dog breeds sorry ment to say breeds insted of types if ther is a breed that is there already dont put type it down again

give me some dog types?

give me some dog types? Dog Breed Discussions
    • If you want a little dog, get a Beagle. I love them, but they're yappy.If you want a big dog, I suggest a Husky, either Alaskan or Siberian. They shed like crazy and are very energetic, they love running.

• Dogs do not come in TYPES they come in BREEDSI tell you what why don't you google dog breeds then you can spend as much time as you like looking, do you really think we are going to check what everyone else has written before adding breeds?

• You are obviously a minor. A minor cannot purchase, nor adopt a time. You are WASTING our time. Spend more time on your spelling and grammar.Definition of WAIST: the narrowing of the body between the ribs and hip.

• I love Doodles. They are so smart, and very friendly. They are good with children, and they don't bark much. Also, you must remember that if someone is posting an answer at the same time, they may name a dog that someone else is typing. I find that I can click on a question, with no answers, but by the time I post my answer, there may be 8 answers showing up.

• Hi,Its good you got an interest in getting a dog for yourself. But before getting one, ask yourself first of wy you are getting a dog. For what purpose will your dog serve you? This way,you will know what kind of breed you will get. Plus you will also consider the responsibilities for each dog breed. Some dog breeds requires a lot of dog grooming and boarding when you are away. But some lesser. Do you the time and resources for this?Best if you can answer these questins first before you decide what kind of dog breed you want for yourself.

• i no this has alredy been put down but i have a german and tey r the best dog any1 could have i breed them and they r a blast i realy suggest u get 1 it will b 1 of the best desishions in your life.

• chihuahuapoodlepitbullgreat danerotweillerakitayorkiedobermangerman shephardqueensland heelerenglish bulldogamerican bulldogfrench bulldogpugcorgiepomeranianborder collieaustralian shephardwhip itgrey houndst bernardstaffordshire terrierrat terrieraffen pinscherafghan houndairedale terriormalamutefoxhoundbasenjibasset houndbeagelbichon friseblack and tan coonhoundbloodhoundboston terrierboxermastiffcairn terriercanaanshar peichow chowschnausermalteselhasa apsolabradorkeeshondwolfhoundirish setterspringer spanielgolden retrieverfinnish spitzcocker spanielenglish sheepdogpapillonpekingesepointershiba inushih tzusiberian huskyweimarneirwest highlan terrierwirehaired terrieri hope i spelled those all right and didnt put some twice.. hope i helped

• It depends on if you want a small,medium,large,or extra large dog.I have a chihuahua,2 Boston Terriers,2 german shepherd puppies,a grown german shepherd,and a great pyrenese.Their all great dogs.Very smart,easy to train,but your parents are going to have to make the final choice.

• Dog types.ABCABACBCYou probably meant breeds, huh?Take a look at all the breeds that are recognized by AKC.http://www.akc.org/breeds/On the left side up towards the top you can see the different dogs by several ways. Just click on one.

• well it depends.where do you live?if you live in an apartment i suggest a lhaso apso. thats the kind of dog i have and i cant think of a better one. they are great because if your not hame a lot, they can live without going outside for a while. they look like a shi-zu but slightly bigger. they do not shed. but dont think of them as cute little lap dogs (which they can be) because they love to play and be active. they also work as a great gard dog because if they sense somebody they dont know, they will protect you. but most of all, they are very loyal and can be part of the family.

• maltese are small and cute but their hair is hard to take care of if you keep it long. I have a Great Dane she beautiful but shes big and shes a pretty good guard dog. i also have a Morkie shes a maltese and yorkie. she very cute and fun to play with.some other ones are chow chows, german Shepard, pit bulls, boxers, pekingese, shih tzu, basset hound, and poodle. hopes this helps :)