Some Similar Dog Breeds??????

I'm not really good at researching animal breeds. But I have an idea of what they look like. 1. A dog similar to a Husky or a Korean Jindo. 2. A dog similar to a Maltese or Yorkie. 3. A dog that looks like a Beagle, or is one, but in a larger form (I saw…

I'm not really good at researching animal breeds. But I have an idea of what they look like. 1. A dog similar to a Husky or a Korean Jindo. 2. A dog similar to a Maltese or Yorkie. 3. A dog that looks like a Beagle, or is one, but in a larger form (I saw…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Some Similar Dog Breeds??????...

• Some Similar Dog Breeds??????

Some Similar Dog Breeds?????? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm not really good at researching animal breeds. But I have an idea of what they look like. 1. A dog similar to a Husky or a Korean Jindo. 2. A dog similar to a Maltese or Yorkie. 3. A dog that looks like a Beagle, or is one, but in a larger form (I saw it on a dog show) 4. A dog that has a similar body shape from #3. Name all that's possible for each one please, thanks! :D

Some Similar Dog Breeds?????? Dog Breed Discussions
    • 1. The Alaskan Malamute and the Akita spring to mind.2. There are loooads of dog breeds that are similar to these (though Maltese and Yorkies aren't really that similar...) - just try googling 'toy dog breeds'. The Silky Terrier looks kind of similar to a Yorkshire, and a Havanese looks quite similar to a Maltese.3. American Foxhound, perhaps.Oh, and I'm not sure what you mean about #4 - do you mean a similar body shape to a Beagle, or to a larger Beagle? A Labrador I suppose resembles the American Foxhound in body shape - so do hunting breeds like the Vizsla and the German Shorthaired Pointer.

• 1. Any of the medium/large Spitz breeds - Alaskan Malamute, Akita, Shiba Inu, Greenland Dog, Samoyed, Russian Laika, Norwegian Elkhound, Norwegian Lundhund, Norwegian Buhund, Icelandic Sheepdog, Finish Spitz, Karlien Bear Dog, Shikoku, Kai,...2. Any of the long-haired terriers - Silky Terrier, Australian Terrier, as well as the Coton de Tulear, Shih Tzu, Lhasa Apso, and Tibetan Terrier.3. The breed you are thinking of is the Harrier, but the American and the English Foxhound are even larger with a similar "look".4. Name a medium-sized scenthound - any of the Coonhounds (Black and Tan, Bluetick, Treeing Walking, American English, Redbone, etc) will do the trick as will most of the non-standardizes "cur" breeds/landraces out there.

• 1. Husky and Korean Jindo are both 'Spitz Type' dogssee here for a nice list with pictures, don't worry it isn't so big as to overwhelm youhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spitz2. I don't bother with this type of dog.3. The Beagle can be described as a miniature fox hound created to chase rabbits. The Harrier is a breed that sits between the fox hound and the beagle, which I am guessing is what you sawhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrier_(dog)http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/harrier.htm4. A dog that has a similar body shape from #3, would be pretty much any hound and/or any pointing dog.

• When you say similar do you mean in appearance? I love researching different breeds, it's one of my passtimes :pBased on appearance...1. Alaskan Malamute, Czechosolvakian Wolfdog, Norwegian Buhund, Pungsan Dog, Kishu Ken, Carolina Dog, Samoyed, Akita, some other Spitz type breeds.2. Silkie Terrier, Bichon Frise, Shih Tzu, Blogonese, Coton De Tulear, Havenese, Japanese Chin, Kyi Leo, Lhasa Apso, Tibetan Spanial, Papillon, Phalene, Pekingese.3. Fox Hound, Harrier,4. Not really sure what you mean.