How much would an American Eskimo puppy be sold for?

I have mixed american eskimo right now and she is almost 10 years old. I absolutley love the breed. I was just wondering if anyone had any idea how much a puppy or even a adult american eskimo would be....I don't want to sell mine! No wayI was just…

I have mixed american eskimo right now and she is almost 10 years old. I absolutley love the breed. I was just wondering if anyone had any idea how much a puppy or even a adult american eskimo would be....I don't want to sell mine! No wayI was just…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much would an American Eskimo puppy be sold for?...

• How much would an American Eskimo puppy be sold for?

How much would an American Eskimo puppy be sold for? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have mixed american eskimo right now and she is almost 10 years old. I absolutley love the breed. I was just wondering if anyone had any idea how much a puppy or even a adult american eskimo would be....I don't want to sell mine! No wayI was just saying that I had one and that Ioved the breed.You know when she dies I know how much I have to spend to get another one...

How much would an American Eskimo puppy be sold for? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Depends on your area and the availability. Possibly as low as 600 for a show quality pup of any of the three sizes maybe more maybe less for a retired show adult, most of whom go to approved homes only.From a rescue about 100-300http://www.aedca.org/ they have breeder referral as well as rescue listings.