How do I get rid of tear stains on my 6 month old American Eskimo puppy?

I have 3 American Eskimos and my oldest two never had a problem with tear stains. They are standard size and shouldn't have tear stains like some of the toy breeds. It doesn't look bad enough that he should need to go to the vet, but I want to find…

I have 3 American Eskimos and my oldest two never had a problem with tear stains. They are standard size and shouldn't have tear stains like some of the toy breeds. It doesn't look bad enough that he should need to go to the vet, but I want to find…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How do I get rid of tear stains on my 6 month old American Eskimo puppy?...

• How do I get rid of tear stains on my 6 month old American Eskimo puppy?

How do I get rid of tear stains on my 6 month old American Eskimo puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have 3 American Eskimos and my oldest two never had a problem with tear stains. They are standard size and shouldn't have tear stains like some of the toy breeds. It doesn't look bad enough that he should need to go to the vet, but I want to find something safe to use in/or around his eyes.

How do I get rid of tear stains on my 6 month old American Eskimo puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • You can not get rid of the stains but take a warm wet cotton ball to clean his eyes of guck everyday. Vaseline is good for around the eyes as well, especially when you are bathing them so they do not get soap in their eyes.

• Our dog ( english yellow lab) has that sometimes... Use a clean cloth with warm water..genlty wipe away the tears. He may grow out of this ..but ask the vet next time you go in if it is a problem.

• I have a standard Eskimo as well, and he's had this problem for years. I prefer to limit medications so I just clean his eyes daily with a cotton ball dampened with lukewarm water. Aren't they the best breed?