Does anyone know someone who is selling or giving away American Eskimo puppies?

If there's a website for Illinois or the Chicago-land area that sells that particular puppy then please let me know! Or if you know of someone that lives not to far from zip code 60453 that is selling one. Either an American Eskimo or a Sheltie, but i…

If there's a website for Illinois or the Chicago-land area that sells that particular puppy then please let me know! Or if you know of someone that lives not to far from zip code 60453 that is selling one. Either an American Eskimo or a Sheltie, but i…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone know someone who is selling or giving away American Eskimo puppies?...

• Does anyone know someone who is selling or giving away American Eskimo puppies?

Does anyone know someone who is selling or giving away American Eskimo puppies? Dog Breed Discussions
      If there's a website for Illinois or the Chicago-land area that sells that particular puppy then please let me know! Or if you know of someone that lives not to far from zip code 60453 that is selling one. Either an American Eskimo or a Sheltie, but i would prefer the first one. Thanks so much!

Does anyone know someone who is selling or giving away American Eskimo puppies? Dog Breed Discussions