Does anyone no of any one giving away an American Eskimo dog or selling one?

I am ready for a pet and know that an American Eskimo will be a great choice.

I am ready for a pet and know that an American Eskimo will be a great choice....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone no of any one giving away an American Eskimo dog or selling one?...

• Does anyone no of any one giving away an American Eskimo dog or selling one?

Does anyone no of any one giving away an American Eskimo dog or selling one? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am ready for a pet and know that an American Eskimo will be a great choice.

Does anyone no of any one giving away an American Eskimo dog or selling one? Dog Breed Discussions
    • go to www.puppyfind.com and they have the greatest selection of dogs bred by breeders. And the prices arn't that high. Only if the dog has champion blood line there expensive.

• Check around online for an American Eskimo rescue in your area. Petfinder.com will list all American Eskimo in shelters in your area. I believe there's also a breed-specific rescue that has a network of truck drivers that deliver their dogs to their new homes. (I can't promise that's true, but I remember seeing something about it a while ago on TV.) Rescues are next to free and you usually have a good selection to choose from. :) Good luck!

• Well I'm thinking of letting my 1 year old Minature American Eskimo named Nikko go but would like more information from you. Where about do you reside? Have you owned a dog before? Have you done your research on Eskies? Kids? Space? Home or Apt? The basics. Email me and we can take it from there. We love him to death and really am skeptical about letting him go but we have to make this huge decision based on new circumstances in our lives. I can't promise anything but I'm willing to email to understand what we're both looking for. Thanks!