Will a siberian husky kill my american eskimo?

I have a miniature 27-30 pound American Eskimo that's gonna stay that size forever. Im about to get a siberian husky. I've been seeing lots of articles and stuff about how Huslys attack and sometimes kill smaller animals. I was wondering if that would be…

I have a miniature 27-30 pound American Eskimo that's gonna stay that size forever. Im about to get a siberian husky. I've been seeing lots of articles and stuff about how Huslys attack and sometimes kill smaller animals. I was wondering if that would be…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Will a siberian husky kill my american eskimo?...

• Will a siberian husky kill my american eskimo?

Will a siberian husky kill my american eskimo? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a miniature 27-30 pound American Eskimo that's gonna stay that size forever. Im about to get a siberian husky. I've been seeing lots of articles and stuff about how Huslys attack and sometimes kill smaller animals. I was wondering if that would be possible.The husky im getting is 1 month old by the way. I worried that the attacking will happen AFTER the husky gets bigger.

Will a siberian husky kill my american eskimo? Dog Breed Discussions
    • No it won't I have a Siberian husky even if you get an adult Siberian husky it won't kill it at worst it would assert dominance but since you are getting it as a puppy it will see it as a brother or sister so you will be fine

• Maybe, Siberian huskies are from Russia and American Eskimos are from America, so there was some bad blood between the two breeds but most of that died down in the late 80's early 90's. It should be okay now, but if Vladimir Putin gets elected again, anything goes.