What is the cutest medium sized dog that will get along with other dogs?

Border Collie and Golden Retriever . . . .these breeds seem to get along with everybody, and other animals as well.

Border Collie and Golden Retriever . . . .these breeds seem to get along with everybody, and other animals as well....
    General Dog Discussions : What is the cutest medium sized dog that will get along with other dogs?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the cutest medium sized dog that will get along with other dogs?

What is the cutest medium sized dog that will get along with other dogs? General Dog Discussions
      Border Collie and Golden Retriever . . . .these breeds seem to get along with everybody, and other animals as well.

What is the cutest medium sized dog that will get along with other dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • by far 2 of the best breeds (and i don't discriminate) australian shepards or border collies!!!! as long as you keep them well excersized, they are the worlds wonder dogs!!! even with little training.

• pugs. they grow to be medium size and are friendly to other dogs and people. if its any help, they're also easy to potty-train. We have a pug and my whole family agrees that they are the best breed to own! good luck! and have fun!

• Getting along with other dogs tends to have nothing to do with dog breeds (I'm assuming that's what you're asking). It has everything to do with how you interact with the dog as its leader. Do you exercise the dog, and set limits? I have 2 dogs and 2 cats that all get along wonderfully. They don't get along with each other because they are breeds that naturally get along. They get along because they are well exercised and I have taken a leadership role. You're probably going to get a lot of specific breed suggestions because that is what people have and they love their dogs. That's great and I'm glad it works for them. However, they have had a successful relationship with their dog because they exercise and discipline their dog effectively, and not because it is cute or a specific breed.With that said, I agree with the posters that said to look at shelters. There are probably other rescues in your area too. www.petfinder.com will show you area dogs at both local rescue shelters and other rescue groups that have dogs in foster homes. Do not buy a dog from a store...I don't even recommend getting one from a breeder. Rescue a dog.

• golden retrievers. no question i have one and hes like never bitten anyone and hes the cutest and most friendly dog that i have ever met and he is so comforting if your crying he will come and lick you to try and cheer you up. also they are sooo smart whenever my dad gets bags and puts them in the car my dog gets really excited and thinks that were going to our vacation house and we usually are and he gets along great around other dogs. finally he doesn't have an annoying bark like other dogs. But most important, hes soooooooo loving and cute!Good Luck!<3