I have gotten conflicting information, how short can you cut an american eskimo dogs' hair? Can you shave it?

american eskimo dog has a layered fur coat. People have told me that you cannot shave a dog like that. Is that true?

I have gotten conflicting information, how short can you cut an american eskimo dogs' hair? Can you shave it?

american eskimo dog has a layered fur coat. People have told me that you cannot shave a dog like that. Is that true?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : I have gotten conflicting information, how short can you cut an american eskimo dogs' hair? Can you shave it?...

• I have gotten conflicting information, how short can you cut an american eskimo dogs' hair? Can you shave it?

I have gotten conflicting information, how short can you cut an american eskimo dogs' hair? Can you shave it? Dog Breed Discussions
      american eskimo dog has a layered fur coat. People have told me that you cannot shave a dog like that. Is that true?

I have gotten conflicting information, how short can you cut an american eskimo dogs' hair? Can you shave it? Dog Breed Discussions