I have gotten conflicting information, how short can you cut an american eskimo dogs' hair? Can you shave it?

american eskimo dog has a layered fur coat. People have told me that you cannot shave a dog like that. Is that true?

I have gotten conflicting information, how short can you cut an american eskimo dogs' hair? Can you shave it?

american eskimo dog has a layered fur coat. People have told me that you cannot shave a dog like that. Is that true?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : I have gotten conflicting information, how short can you cut an american eskimo dogs' hair? Can you shave it?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have gotten conflicting information, how short can you cut an american eskimo dogs' hair? Can you shave it?

I have gotten conflicting information, how short can you cut an american eskimo dogs' hair? Can you shave it? Dog Breed Discussions
      american eskimo dog has a layered fur coat. People have told me that you cannot shave a dog like that. Is that true?

I have gotten conflicting information, how short can you cut an american eskimo dogs' hair? Can you shave it? Dog Breed Discussions