My friends american eskimo dog is gonna die?

My friends american eskimo dog is about 11 yrs old, he was trained to not take a leak (or take a shiitt) in the house but like since 5 months ago he's been starting to not be able to hold it no more so he pisses and shiitts all the time now. When we used…

My friends american eskimo dog is about 11 yrs old, he was trained to not take a leak (or take a shiitt) in the house but like since 5 months ago he's been starting to not be able to hold it no more so he pisses and shiitts all the time now. When we used…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : My friends american eskimo dog is gonna die?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My friends american eskimo dog is gonna die?

My friends american eskimo dog is gonna die? Dog Breed Discussions
      My friends american eskimo dog is about 11 yrs old, he was trained to not take a leak (or take a shiitt) in the house but like since 5 months ago he's been starting to not be able to hold it no more so he pisses and shiitts all the time now. When we used to ring the bell he used to run to the door and bark like crazy, but lately he doesn't really even bother no more... Is his time (to die) near?

My friends american eskimo dog is gonna die? Dog Breed Discussions