Types of dog breeds with short fur?

Im looking for types of dogs that are big, but have short fur, like a rottweilers fur. Any ideas?

Im looking for types of dogs that are big, but have short fur, like a rottweilers fur. Any ideas?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Types of dog breeds with short fur?...

• Types of dog breeds with short fur?

Types of dog breeds with short fur? Dog Breed Discussions
      Im looking for types of dogs that are big, but have short fur, like a rottweilers fur. Any ideas?

Types of dog breeds with short fur? Dog Breed Discussions
    • tons of them, Dogue de Bordeaux, Cane Corso, Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs, Neopolitan Mastiffs, Boxers, some St. bernards, Great Dane, Mastiff, Bullmastiff, Doberman,

• I understand that you want a short coated dog, but there are probably 100 different breeds that would fit that description, and they would all have different temperaments and requirements Example: A Greyhound would be MUCH different than a Vizsla. Anyway, I'll just name a few off the top of my hat other than the two I already mentioned.German Shorthaired PointerWeimeranarDalmationDobermanBloodhoundBoxerBullmastiffGreat DanePointer

• Appenzeller Azawakh Belgian Laekenois Belgian Malinois Black and Tan Coon Hound Boxer Bracco Italiano Catahoula Leopard DogChesapeake Bay Retriever DalmatianDoberman Pinscher Entlebucher Foxhound German Shorthaired PointerGreyhound Harrier Labrador Retriever Pointer Portugese Podengo Vizsla Weimaraner American Bulldog Bloodhound Boerboel Bullmastiff Cane Corso Dogo ArgentinoDogue de BordeauxGreat Dane Short Greater Swiss Mountain Dog Mastiff Neapolitan Mastiff Rhodesian RidgebackRottweiler

• wire fox terrier smooth fox terrieramerican pit bull terriersloughiwhippetpharaoh hound basenjigreyhoundcatahoula leopardamerican foxhoundbloodhounddalmatianrhodesian ridgeback labrador retrieverchesapeake bay retriever flat-coated retrieverenglish pointerweimaranergerman short haired pointerakitagreat swiss mountain dogtosa inuboxer american bulldogdogue de bordeaux rottweilerdoberman pinschergreat dane fila brasileironeapolitan mastiffbullmastiff mastiffbeauceronmalinnoi shepherdgiant schnauzer irish red and white settervizsla wire haired pointing griffon