Getting a puppy soon, any name ideas?

I may be getting a male boxer/american foxhound cross, and I'd like ideas for names.I don't like names of food, or names like "cuddles, Killer, Spike" the popular ones.I'm pretty open otherwise, so any ideas please let me know! Thanks.Yes darcymc, I plan…

I may be getting a male boxer/american foxhound cross, and I'd like ideas for names.I don't like names of food, or names like "cuddles, Killer, Spike" the popular ones.I'm pretty open otherwise, so any ideas please let me know! Thanks.Yes darcymc, I plan…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Getting a puppy soon, any name ideas?...

• Getting a puppy soon, any name ideas?

Getting a puppy soon, any name ideas? Dog Breed Discussions
      I may be getting a male boxer/american foxhound cross, and I'd like ideas for names.I don't like names of food, or names like "cuddles, Killer, Spike" the popular ones.I'm pretty open otherwise, so any ideas please let me know! Thanks.Yes darcymc, I plan on feeding him chicken bones, keeping him in a kennel 10 times too small, and neglecting him every second of the day.Jeez I'm not that stupid. I've had plenty of dogs before. I've lived with them my whole life. I'm pretty sure I can handle it.

Getting a puppy soon, any name ideas? Dog Breed Discussions
    • that should be the least of your concerns worry if its healthy what it needs to eathow often you should take him/her for walkshow often him/her will need vet care and what age you can get it alteredplease be a responsible dog owner and not only care about the name but all the dogs needs!its a huge responsibility i hope you are up for the challenge your question here tonight makes me doubt it and i fear for what kind of life that dog will have

• Take him home and observe him. His personality will let you know! If you are trying for a unique name, I would avoid: Rocky, Gus, Charlie, food names (like you said), Vader, Shadow, Marley, Jesse and Jamie. Very common!

• Since when does asking for name ideas make you a bad pet owner? Ignore that person.Dexter, Monty, Thor, Dallas, Brutus, Huck, Rocky, Archer, Simba, Xander, Remus, Tanner.Those are just off the top of my head. Naming is SO hard!