How can I take better care of my dogs?

I have three beautiful female dogs; a labrador retriever, a golden retriever, and an American foxhound-labrador mix. I'm starting to notice how little time I give them out of my day. All my labrador wants to do is fetch (seriously, I mean nothing but…

I have three beautiful female dogs; a labrador retriever, a golden retriever, and an American foxhound-labrador mix. I'm starting to notice how little time I give them out of my day. All my labrador wants to do is fetch (seriously, I mean nothing but…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How can I take better care of my dogs?...

• How can I take better care of my dogs?

How can I take better care of my dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have three beautiful female dogs; a labrador retriever, a golden retriever, and an American foxhound-labrador mix. I'm starting to notice how little time I give them out of my day. All my labrador wants to do is fetch (seriously, I mean nothing but fetching), but my other two are not interested in that at all. So, I take them on walks as frequently as I can, but not as often as I feel they need. Any suggestions on how to give my dogs a better, more fun life other than just sitting at home and having an occasional walk or toss of a ball? -please don't suggest giving them away :(-

How can I take better care of my dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Dog park maybe ? Or take turns with them and do the things each of them like to do & and find a fav treat/bone that they can be occupied with for a while if you ask me.

• I take it that you work? Why don't you hire a neighbor kid that you trust or a relative to come and play with your dogs and take them for walks while you are gone. That way the dogs don't sit around all day and they don't get bored.