Why does our dog whine and bark every single time one of us 4 leave the house or even run into our car and sit?

in the car or go upstairs?We are 3 boys with a mom and our dad is away traveling.She is a American Foxhound German Shepard mix that we adopted since May. She is only aloud in the living room/tv room/fire room and her food and water is in the garage but…

Why does our dog whine and bark every single time one of us 4 leave the house or even run into our car and sit?

in the car or go upstairs?We are 3 boys with a mom and our dad is away traveling.She is a American Foxhound German Shepard mix that we adopted since May. She is only aloud in the living room/tv room/fire room and her food and water is in the garage but…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Why does our dog whine and bark every single time one of us 4 leave the house or even run into our car and sit?...

• Why does our dog whine and bark every single time one of us 4 leave the house or even run into our car and sit?

Why does our dog whine and bark every single time one of us 4 leave the house or even run into our car and sit? Dog Breed Discussions
      in the car or go upstairs?We are 3 boys with a mom and our dad is away traveling.She is a American Foxhound German Shepard mix that we adopted since May. She is only aloud in the living room/tv room/fire room and her food and water is in the garage but does get into my brothers room and is aloud there but not upstairs but I live upstairs but my two brothers live upstairs and she sleeps in my brothers room on his bed with him and sits with them while they are on the computer and we do walk her every day and play with her.During Lunch and dinner time when they go upstairs she whines then goes upstairs so we put her on the deck. She is aloud on the deck. The original rule was that she is not even aloud in my brothers bedroom but we my mom is busy upstairs and at work so now she is only aloud downstairs and in the yard leashed or on the deck.

Why does our dog whine and bark every single time one of us 4 leave the house or even run into our car and sit? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Your dog barks because it looks like your dog spends a little bit of time with all of your family members, so when that time comes and your not there he misses you.