I want to make a dog quiz??

Please help me out. I'd like to make a 'what kind of dog would you be?' quiz and would like to know some of the basic qualities of each of these dogs. I know I could just look up the info myself(and I have a big aspca book),but just figured this'd be…

Please help me out. I'd like to make a 'what kind of dog would you be?' quiz and would like to know some of the basic qualities of each of these dogs. I know I could just look up the info myself(and I have a big aspca book),but just figured this'd be…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : I want to make a dog quiz??...

• I want to make a dog quiz??

I want to make a dog quiz?? Dog Breed Discussions
      Please help me out. I'd like to make a 'what kind of dog would you be?' quiz and would like to know some of the basic qualities of each of these dogs. I know I could just look up the info myself(and I have a big aspca book),but just figured this'd be faster. Plus I'd greatly appreciate your help.companion:Pug,Bichon Frise,Papillon,Yorkshire Terrier,Chihuahua,DalmationGuardian:Boxer,Great Dane,Rottweiler,Saint BernardHerding:Border Collie,Canaan,German Shepherd,Old English SheepDog,Shetland Sheepdog,Australian ShepherdNorthern:Finnish Spitz,Samoyed,Alaskan Malamute,Siberian Husky,American Eskimo Dog,Pomeranian,Schipperke,AkitaScent Hounds:Basset Hound,Dachund,Beagle,English Foxhound,Bloodhound,American FoxhoundSight Hounds:Greyhound,Saluki,Afghan hound,Pharaoh houndSporting Dogs:English Cocker Spaniel,Golden Retriever,Labrador Retriver,PointerTerriers:Scottish Terrier,American Pitbull Terrier(pit bull),Jack Russell Terrier,Toy Fox TerrierAlright, I don't expect anyone to tell me what I want to know for every single dog, but just the ones you know about. In the meantime I will look up info in my book.Thanks guys!Oh and if there's a dog you think I should add let me know.I don't know if I comitted a sin for asking this question, but sorry.And suki; I don't know if your 'I'd look it up myself but don't feel like it' is an insult toward me, but if it is let me just say I only wanted to get people's oppinions :(.....The sorting them into groups was a good idea though,thanks!

I want to make a dog quiz?? Dog Breed Discussions