What do you believe the most popular and unpopular dogs are?

I'm making a poll to see what kinds of dogs people like and dislike the most.

I'm making a poll to see what kinds of dogs people like and dislike the most....
    Dog Breed Discussions : What do you believe the most popular and unpopular dogs are?...

• What do you believe the most popular and unpopular dogs are?

What do you believe the most popular and unpopular dogs are? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm making a poll to see what kinds of dogs people like and dislike the most.

What do you believe the most popular and unpopular dogs are? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It does change. Here at the moment the Westie seems to be the most popular dog, but a couple of years ago it was a Labrador. Least popular, I think a Standard Poodle, you hardly ever see one.

• BESIDES MY EX-WIFE? I like Rhodesian-Ridgebacks. They are very loyal, protective and laid back. I've had several and the only problem I ever had was when one of them ate the dog-training book. They aren't dummies. If you aren't really bright, then go for a dumber breed - I don't think a Lhasa Opso would be the brightest and you will spend a fortune at the groomers and vets with one of those guys.

• By number of registered dogs each year, the lab is still number one. Followed by the yorkie.Designer dogs also seem to be very popular. All those poodle, yorkie, etc mixes.Least popular-you can go by that list posted above. There are also other rare breeds here in the US. I'm not sure if unpopular is the correct term, as that implies they are not wanted or cared for.