Whats a good name for my new pet dog?

Its a nine week old Fighting beagle.A member of the Fighting Hound Group, it is similar in appearance to the Foxhound but smaller, with shorter legs and longer, softer ears.i like Porthos or Godrick

Its a nine week old Fighting beagle.A member of the Fighting Hound Group, it is similar in appearance to the Foxhound but smaller, with shorter legs and longer, softer ears.i like Porthos or Godrick...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Whats a good name for my new pet dog?...

• Whats a good name for my new pet dog?

Whats a good name for my new pet dog? Dog Breed Discussions
      Its a nine week old Fighting beagle.A member of the Fighting Hound Group, it is similar in appearance to the Foxhound but smaller, with shorter legs and longer, softer ears.i like Porthos or Godrick

Whats a good name for my new pet dog? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I can't tell if you're trolling or not...#1 There is no such thing as a "Fighting Beagle" breed. Nor is there a "Fighting Hound Group." There is a Beagle, and a Hound Group. Period.Do you mean a Harrier? It's in the hound group and it matches the description you provided. http://dogpile.ca/dog-pictures/images/harrier-4.jpgAs for names, just pick one that you don't mind yelling through the neighborhood at 2 am, because hounds like to wander if they get out and you will spend a lot of time calling that dog's name to get it to stop sniffing and start listening.