What is the quickest way to fatting my pitbull up?

People probably wont like my answer but... Table food. Dogs love it and my dogs are all very nice and healthy. People eat dog food and dogs eat people food. There's a lot more fat and other good things in people food. Thats why a lot of people are…

People probably wont like my answer but... Table food. Dogs love it and my dogs are all very nice and healthy. People eat dog food and dogs eat people food. There's a lot more fat and other good things in people food. Thats why a lot of people are…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is the quickest way to fatting my pitbull up?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the quickest way to fatting my pitbull up?

What is the quickest way to fatting my pitbull up? Dog Breed Discussions
      People probably wont like my answer but... Table food. Dogs love it and my dogs are all very nice and healthy. People eat dog food and dogs eat people food. There's a lot more fat and other good things in people food. Thats why a lot of people are bigger.. If they ate dog food, they wouldn't be so large :)If you have some extra food on your plate, give him a little treat.. Put it in his food dish. It absolutely will not hurt him.GREAT JOB FOR RESCUING HIM!!! ESP a pit bull, they are never given a chance!! 2 THUMBS UP!!!!!! WONDERFUL JOB!!!!God bless!!

What is the quickest way to fatting my pitbull up? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Give him a few cats to eat? I'm joking, no malice in it.Seriously though, just feed him as per normal but just a little bit extra dry food in the morning. Dogs get most of their carbs and energy from their dry food so give it an extra scoop or so. Or just give it more exercise if you're looking to beefen him up in that way.Hope it works out.

• You don't want to "fatten" your dog up. Most fat is NOT healthy, it is simply excess sugars (carbs) that are stored by the pancreas.Feed your dog a high quality food in normal amounts, and he will slowly put on HEALTHY weight.

• i wouldn't worry about quickly ''fattening'' up the pit bull. most food comes from donors, or money that people give... so it may not be the best food, or even consistant. i would just find a good dog brand of food that you'd like to use. and give the reccomended amt. according to the dogs weight/age. within time his weight should be just fine.

• Time and being a responsible owner. Excercise him on a regular basis by walking and stimulating his mind with games such as fetch. Feed him the reccomended amount of a premium dog food. Keep him on monthly heartworm and flea preventatives. Love him and provide consistent training. He will be glowing in no time.