How do you gert insurance for a Pitbull?

Go to a petsmart ( the one with the animal hospital) they can help you with all this. I have insurance threw my vet because where I live there strict on pitbulls as well. Now my baby is a shepard/pit mix so by law in my town i had to get it. It comes in…

Go to a petsmart ( the one with the animal hospital) they can help you with all this. I have insurance threw my vet because where I live there strict on pitbulls as well. Now my baby is a shepard/pit mix so by law in my town i had to get it. It comes in…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How do you gert insurance for a Pitbull?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do you gert insurance for a Pitbull?

How do you gert insurance for a Pitbull? Dog Breed Discussions
      Go to a petsmart ( the one with the animal hospital) they can help you with all this. I have insurance threw my vet because where I live there strict on pitbulls as well. Now my baby is a shepard/pit mix so by law in my town i had to get it. It comes in handy though, you can choose your coverage and what you want it to include.

How do you gert insurance for a Pitbull? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I would assume it to mean, your home owners policy needs to be one that will also cover your dog, in case it bites someone. State Farm covers Rottweilers, but I do not know of any other company that will do so. So, maybe you need to change insurance companies.

• you can get insurance on AN ANIMAL?! that's kind of harsh isn't it??so you get the insurance....and if the pittbull is sick with some type of disease you exchange it for a new one? please explain this "Animal insurance" in your question so we have a better understanding of what it is, because i never herd of that before.....

• Wow. Insurance for pitbulls? I haven't heard of that, interesting. I know there are alot of good AND bad pit owners out there. Did you try asking your vet about it?

• Unfortunately even with her being 8 it's harder to find good cheap insurance. You usually have to get it done when they're young for any breed. Some people won't even insure though.You shouldn't get rid of her though, it is definately not a burden to society. It's not the dogs fault, it's the people.

• I have a 8 year old Pitbull and laws for Pitbulls in Ohio are getting more strict and they want Pitbulls to have Insurance. Is there a way i can get good, cheap insurance for her? If so how?**get** sorry for the typoI really don't know what they mean by insurance they just said have it covered with $1000 insurance?