I need a temporary home for my pitbull while im away at basic training?

You dont want to leave your precious pet with just anyone. There are lots of licensed places that would dog-sit your dog for the right amount of course. The only thing is in your area they might be coming down with BSL laws. Good Luck and thanks for…

You dont want to leave your precious pet with just anyone. There are lots of licensed places that would dog-sit your dog for the right amount of course. The only thing is in your area they might be coming down with BSL laws. Good Luck and thanks for…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : I need a temporary home for my pitbull while im away at basic training?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I need a temporary home for my pitbull while im away at basic training?

I need a temporary home for my pitbull while im away at basic training? Dog Breed Discussions
      You dont want to leave your precious pet with just anyone. There are lots of licensed places that would dog-sit your dog for the right amount of course. The only thing is in your area they might be coming down with BSL laws. Good Luck and thanks for joining the military. Our country loves you.

I need a temporary home for my pitbull while im away at basic training? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Even though you may not want to give your pitbull up, their are dog kennels and even doggie hotels across the U.S! So, for the 8-12 weeks while you are away you can take them to a animal hotel and usually they are clean, animal friendly and the dogs have a great time! Or, you can ask your family or your friends to watch it! You can ever work out a schedule wherea family member or friend watches your dog for half the time and the other half at a doggie hotel! Best of luck with everything!

• I would get a very close friend. That loves the dog as you do. But, if you can't do that try talking to some dog border's. They may keep the dog while you are away. You can find dog border's in the yellow pages under animals or pet groomer's. Good luck at training. Thanks for serving our country! =)God bless you....

• I see so many ads on www.kijiji.com for people who want to take care of other dogs in a home environment, check it out. Make sure you see that they are god people and go see where your dog will be living.

• im joining the airforce and need a temporary home for my sweet pitbull while im away at basic training which will be 8-12 weeks. any ideas?when i get deployed? where? airforce dont go no where. atleast not for the first two years. and actually the basic training is only 6 weeks, my bad. i love my dog very much but no one else does. friends and family are no help. i live in hendersonville tn.

• Well i would say if u lived in Minnesota i would babysit it for u, but otherwise there are boarding areas across the u.s. and imsure a neighbor or relative would take him or her in