How can i get my pitbull to be muscular?

The fastest and safest way to muscle up a dog after making sure he gets fed a good quality food, is to jog with her. Go slow at first, but by the time she is a year old, she should be able to run a good 3 miles a day.Handlers dog road work all the…

The fastest and safest way to muscle up a dog after making sure he gets fed a good quality food, is to jog with her. Go slow at first, but by the time she is a year old, she should be able to run a good 3 miles a day.Handlers dog road work all the…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How can i get my pitbull to be muscular?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can i get my pitbull to be muscular?

How can i get my pitbull to be muscular? Dog Breed Discussions
      The fastest and safest way to muscle up a dog after making sure he gets fed a good quality food, is to jog with her. Go slow at first, but by the time she is a year old, she should be able to run a good 3 miles a day.Handlers dog road work all the time when getting a dog ready to show.

How can i get my pitbull to be muscular? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Keep feeding the dog well and have some patience.The breed isn't physically mature until about 18 months to two years of age.Genetics dictate what your dog is going to be.You can't change that.Proper diet and regular exercise help your dog reach its genetic potential.This forum will help with diet,exercise and an other breed specific questions you have: http://www.pitbull-chat.com/forums.php

• You can give her exercise and a good diet and she will be as muscular as she is meant to be!!!! Plus she is only 4 MONTHS old give her a chance to grow FFS...

• She is a puppy so just feed her good food and walk her daily and she will be fine, she doesn't need the egg and u can actually give her salmonella by giving her raw egg. She is a pit bull so she will be muscular but pit bulls vary in size tho they are not really all that big. Her genetics will determine how big and muscular she will be so just wait and see.

• pitbull is not a breed. There's Pit Bull, which usually used by the undereducated to refer to an APBT, but with the term "pit bull" (not capitalized, two words), it could be APBT's, AmStaff's, or SBT's here in America. At 4 months old, your dog needs to be on a low protein diet and you shouldn't even be worried about being "muscular" at this point. Exercising her regularly by playing with her in your yard will get her on the right track to being fit. Once she's 18 months - 2 years MINIMUM, then you can start with things like spring poles, weight pulls, and other muscle building activities. I assume that by "nutrients and vitamin filled food" you mean a raw diet or a premium low protein kibble like Natural Balance or California Natural. Iams, Eukanuba, Purina, and most other grocery store stuff is $hit.++ According to your past questions, you are a child with a neglected "bluenose pitbull" being left oustdie to rot. If she's only 4 months old (odd because she was 3 months this morning), she needs to be given to a NO KILL pit bull rescue immediately. A life outside rotting away and with a child as main caretaker is going to lead to her being dumped at a shelter in the next few years (once you get too busy or move out) and killed there. http://www.pbrc.net & http://www.petfinder.com can help you locate a rescue that will take her. You MUST do so before she's too old to be adopted out and before you've wasted her life worrying more about her being "muscly" than her socialization, care, and training. PLEASE get your parents to release the dog THIS WEEK.

• Shes almost 4 months old she has some muscle but i think not enough for a pitbull what exercises can i do to make her more muscular and big? I feed her alot of nutrients and vitamin filled food, and crack a egg in her meal once a week

• You can't, and shouldn't force it!! At only 4 months, she's still a baby, developing. And in any case, if it's not there (in the genes) any amount of forcing won't make much difference. Give her time fgs.Provided you are feeding her a good quality puppy food (there's no need for all the additives, it's all in the bag) she'll either get there by the time she's 2 years, or not.