How to get my pitbull puppy to get along with my 5year old Great Dane?

I have a Great Dane that's 5. I just got a purebred pitbull that's 10weeks any tips on training?

I have a Great Dane that's 5. I just got a purebred pitbull that's 10weeks any tips on training?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How to get my pitbull puppy to get along with my 5year old Great Dane?...

• How to get my pitbull puppy to get along with my 5year old Great Dane?

How to get my pitbull puppy to get along with my 5year old Great Dane? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a Great Dane that's 5. I just got a purebred pitbull that's 10weeks any tips on training?

How to get my pitbull puppy to get along with my 5year old Great Dane? Dog Breed Discussions
    • You train how ever you would any other Puppy. Just make sure you have it around people and other dogs or it might think theres a problem with them if it dont learn quick. My Baby is a monster.... Only to Big dogs though because two attacked me and im pregnant but people dont think thats really y but i know my dog! Anyways just let it be around as much people and animals as possible, if it dont listen when you train it use a water bottle and spray twice in the face and it will listen when you are trying to train

• PIt bulls are a bully breed, bred to be incredibly kind and caring to people but most exhibit some form of dog aggression. This breed requires early and persistent obedience training but if you take the time your going to wind up with an amazing dog. Don't and your in for a world of problems.Luckily for you your great dane is a breed that is well disposed to other dogs and does not generally express a great deal of aggressiveness towards other dogs. Pit bulls are eager to please and respond well to training, so keep your dog active and you'll keep him out of trouble.