How much would it cost to get the pappers on a 1week old pitbull?

My pitbull juz had a litter of 11 and i wanna know how much would it cost per pup??And i stay in MICHIGAN

My pitbull juz had a litter of 11 and i wanna know how much would it cost per pup??And i stay in MICHIGAN...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much would it cost to get the pappers on a 1week old pitbull?...

• How much would it cost to get the pappers on a 1week old pitbull?

How much would it cost to get the pappers on a 1week old pitbull? Dog Breed Discussions
      My pitbull juz had a litter of 11 and i wanna know how much would it cost per pup??And i stay in MICHIGAN

How much would it cost to get the pappers on a 1week old pitbull? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I assume the parents must be UKC registered? If so, then fill out a UKC puppy application. If the parents aren't registered, then the pups can't be either.

• Being you can't spell Pit Bull and you dont call them Staffordshire or American I would say your pit mix had a bunch of puppies. 10 of which will likely end up in a kill shelter before the age of 1. Now then you cant register them and they will be sold to whomever is willing to fork over a couple bucks for your poor poor puppies. SHAME ON YOU!