What's the standard weight for a 7/mo old pitbull?

I adopted a 7 month old pitbull from the pound, I don't know how much he weighs. He looks pretty standard to me. I was just wondering approximately how big he will be as an adult.How much would a 7 month old pitbull generally weigh?Oh and when do they…

I adopted a 7 month old pitbull from the pound, I don't know how much he weighs. He looks pretty standard to me. I was just wondering approximately how big he will be as an adult.How much would a 7 month old pitbull generally weigh?Oh and when do they…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What's the standard weight for a 7/mo old pitbull?...

• What's the standard weight for a 7/mo old pitbull?

What's the standard weight for a 7/mo old pitbull? Dog Breed Discussions
      I adopted a 7 month old pitbull from the pound, I don't know how much he weighs. He looks pretty standard to me. I was just wondering approximately how big he will be as an adult.How much would a 7 month old pitbull generally weigh?Oh and when do they usually stop growing?

What's the standard weight for a 7/mo old pitbull? Dog Breed Discussions
    • well we adopted a 7 month pitbull too and they should weigh around 25-35 pounds. if they are around there then they should be good. mines 1 year now and she weighs about 50-60 pounds. so 25-35 sounds good. hope i helped. umm.. i dont kno exactly when they stop growing, but once they get pretty tall they wont get much bigger.

• All puppies tend to weigh differently as they all grow differently. I would say at that age they should probably weigh 25-30 lbs but again it really depends on shape, height etc. Pits tend to stop growing at around 18 months. They may stop height growth before this but they tend to fill out and stay the same after this age.