Can a pitbull be raised with two other dogs and live safely with them?

Im getting a 5 week old femail pitbull pup tomorrow. And im wondering how it will do with my other dogs when its older even if it is raised with them from now until adulthood . I have one golden retriever (female) whose about 9 and another miniature…

Im getting a 5 week old femail pitbull pup tomorrow. And im wondering how it will do with my other dogs when its older even if it is raised with them from now until adulthood . I have one golden retriever (female) whose about 9 and another miniature…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Can a pitbull be raised with two other dogs and live safely with them?...

• Can a pitbull be raised with two other dogs and live safely with them?

Can a pitbull be raised with two other dogs and live safely with them? Dog Breed Discussions
      Im getting a 5 week old femail pitbull pup tomorrow. And im wondering how it will do with my other dogs when its older even if it is raised with them from now until adulthood . I have one golden retriever (female) whose about 9 and another miniature Australian shepard(female) whose about 5. If I train it well and let them spend lots of time together as it gets bigger will I have much to worry about? The retriever and ausie have never fought and we introduced the two when the ausie was a pup. Its one of the smaller bred pitbulls

Can a pitbull be raised with two other dogs and live safely with them? Dog Breed Discussions
    • When raised right, pit bulls are the bestest dogs ever! I have had my male for 5 years and got a second dog when he was three and a third when he was four and he's done fine. Although in your case, i would've picked out a male because your two dogs are females and sometimes there's an alpha female issue but since she's a puppy she should do absolutely fine as an adult dog.

• First things first, purchasing a Pit Bull at 5 weeks is too young,the breeder who are our purchasing you Pit Bull for is BYB.Ageession is genetic,it can't be trained out, it can't be proofed. The breed is known for its gameness & high prey drive.Animal aggerssion is genetic trait. You can control your dog, & train the dog to a extent, but it will also be there, your pit bull will always be animal aggerssive.

• If your dog is raised in a loving home he will be a loving dog. I have 2 american pit bull terriers and they're the sweetest and most loyal friends, they love everybody and everybody love them!

• the pitbull bread loves to please.all you have to do is make it know that wen its being bad u dont like it.they r protectors though they were bred at one time to be nannys for human kids.js be patient and u will have the best dog ever