Do any apartment complexes allow pitbulls in the East Bay area of California?

My girlfriend is looking for an apartment in the east bay. Mostly the San Ramon, Walnut Creek, Dublin area and she is having a hard time finding a place that will allow her to have a pitbull as a pet. Does anyone know of any complexes that allow this…

My girlfriend is looking for an apartment in the east bay. Mostly the San Ramon, Walnut Creek, Dublin area and she is having a hard time finding a place that will allow her to have a pitbull as a pet. Does anyone know of any complexes that allow this…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Do any apartment complexes allow pitbulls in the East Bay area of California?...

• Do any apartment complexes allow pitbulls in the East Bay area of California?

Do any apartment complexes allow pitbulls in the East Bay area of California? Dog Breed Discussions
      My girlfriend is looking for an apartment in the east bay. Mostly the San Ramon, Walnut Creek, Dublin area and she is having a hard time finding a place that will allow her to have a pitbull as a pet. Does anyone know of any complexes that allow this breed or any other way to get around it? I would hate to sneak the dog in only to have her get evicted if the landlord finds out but I can't seem to find any other solution. Please can someone help me.

Do any apartment complexes allow pitbulls in the East Bay area of California? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Gotta love Cali don't ya? BSL at it's finest. I would just claim the dog is a mix breed and that you don't know what it is. Have it visually inspected before move in with a clause in the lease stating the dog is approved. But i have heard it's virtually impossible to own an APBT in Cali.