What can I do for my Pitbull's dry skin and skin irritations?

My Pitbull gets skin irritations and ear infections very easily. He doesn't have fleas, he stays inside except to go to the bathroom. What can I do for his skin irritations and ears?

My Pitbull gets skin irritations and ear infections very easily. He doesn't have fleas, he stays inside except to go to the bathroom. What can I do for his skin irritations and ears?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What can I do for my Pitbull's dry skin and skin irritations?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What can I do for my Pitbull's dry skin and skin irritations?

What can I do for my Pitbull's dry skin and skin irritations? Dog Breed Discussions
      My Pitbull gets skin irritations and ear infections very easily. He doesn't have fleas, he stays inside except to go to the bathroom. What can I do for his skin irritations and ears?

What can I do for my Pitbull's dry skin and skin irritations? Dog Breed Discussions
    • You need to have him checked by your vet just to make sure there isn't a underlying problem with the skin.All some Omega 3 fish oil, brush him more to distribute the oils, boar bristle brush is good. When you bathe him use some tea tree oil shampoo, but do not bathe too often.Some dogs like Pits, Rotts, have allot of muscle in the jowls and they can block the ear canal keeping moisture in and causing infection, at least that is what my vet told me. Talk to your vet about keeping the ears dry

• .I put a small amt. of veg table oil in my pits food and used oatmeal shampoo. Rest in peace my sweet Kane. In case of any confusion he died on Sept11 last year