What food and strenght training should i give to my pitbull?

I have a 2 or 2 1/2 month pitbull. he is american pitbull with red nose full breed and named Kimbo. i know he is young but i need a plan so once he gets older i could use this. i would want to know what to feed him for better bones and to gain muscle and…

I have a 2 or 2 1/2 month pitbull. he is american pitbull with red nose full breed and named Kimbo. i know he is young but i need a plan so once he gets older i could use this. i would want to know what to feed him for better bones and to gain muscle and…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What food and strenght training should i give to my pitbull?...

• What food and strenght training should i give to my pitbull?

What food and strenght training should i give to my pitbull? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a 2 or 2 1/2 month pitbull. he is american pitbull with red nose full breed and named Kimbo. i know he is young but i need a plan so once he gets older i could use this. i would want to know what to feed him for better bones and to gain muscle and what kind of work outs should he be one. THANKSPS: i dont want any answers that say let him be a dog or something like that.

What food and strenght training should i give to my pitbull? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I don't know much about dog training, but a Pinch Collar works well with strong breeds like Pits and Rottweilers. It did wonders for my Pit Bull (even though I don't understand why people are offended at the idea of Pinch Collars, they are not harmful and it's the Choke Collars that are inhumane because they actually CHOKE the dog, not Pinch collars). And as for food, I feed mine Stella and Chewy's Raw Beef Dinners in the morning and Merrick Cowboy Cookout at night. But for you, since you want a nice muscular build, I suggest Merrick Before Grain (comes in Buffalo, Salmon, or Chicken) or Wellness Core (I don't remember the formulas for Wellness). These are very high quality foods (known as "super premium" foods) and are "protein focused" foods. They contain no grains, so all you get is meat protein and other high quality nutrients. I don't like Natura's EVO or Orijen because the protein is just ridicoulously high and is too much for the kidneys.

• Get a high quality, well balanced kibble like California Natural, Wellness or Canidae.Once he's completely vaccinated at 4 months old, start him walking. Slowly build his stamina. A long walk will build muscles in a healthy way.After that, I don't know what you want him to do? Pitts are great in weight pulling competitions. If you want to do that, you start with small amounts of weight and gradually add more.If you want to show him or do agility, there are plenty of classes in your neighborhood.I know you're not thinking of fighting him. Cause that's silly. And wrong.EDIT TO ADD:Pitt bulls DO NOT need prong collars. They need good trainers. I have perfectly trained pitt bulls and they've never seen the inside of a prong collar.GO TO A CLASS! Don't buy a prong collar.

• Hi!Recommended daily amount: 1.5 to 2.5 cups of high-quality dry food a day, divided into two meals.NOTE: How much your adult dog eats depends on his size, age, build, metabolism, and activity level. Dogs are individuals, just like people, and they don't all need the same amount of food. It almost goes without saying that a highly active dog will need more than a couch potato dog. The quality of dog food you buy also makes a difference--the better the dog food, the further it will go toward nourishing your dog and the less of it you'll need to shake into your dog's bowl.Click the link below for more information.Thank you!