Can chihuahua that bred with a pitbull survive a pregnancy? Read describition below for more information?

My friend has 2 dogs, a boy pitbull and a girl chihuahua, and well the pitbull basically raped the chihuahua and my friend thinks the chihuahua is pregnant and is scared because thinks the chihuahua won't survive the pregnancy. Can the chihuahua survive…

Can chihuahua that bred with a pitbull survive a pregnancy? Read describition below for more information?

My friend has 2 dogs, a boy pitbull and a girl chihuahua, and well the pitbull basically raped the chihuahua and my friend thinks the chihuahua is pregnant and is scared because thinks the chihuahua won't survive the pregnancy. Can the chihuahua survive…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Can chihuahua that bred with a pitbull survive a pregnancy? Read describition below for more information?...

• a) how did she even survive mating? anb) my friend's dog almost died while pregnant with a westie's pups and she's a yorkie. Yorkies aren't THAT much smaller than westies. A chihuahua is smaller than a yorkie, and a pit bull is about 10 times bigger than a westie.c) each puppy, while still developing, will be about the size of the mother. Since the father was a larger dog, there will probably be more than one or two puppies.do you think that she'd survive giving birth?don't think sotell your friend to have her dog spayed

• 1. Animals don't rape.2. Your friend was an idiot for allowing this to happen3. Your friend needs to call the vet first thing tomorrow and book her chihuahua for an immediate spay. Could she survive it? MAYBE, but I wouldn't take the risk

• The chihuahua needs to be spayed immediately. Can your friend afford the operation? Perhaps they should surrender the chihuahua if they can't afford it, for the sake of the dog's life. A rescue society could tend to the chi's vet needs.