Can chihuahua that bred with a pitbull survive a pregnancy? Read describition below for more information?

My friend has 2 dogs, a boy pitbull and a girl chihuahua, and well the pitbull basically raped the chihuahua and my friend thinks the chihuahua is pregnant and is scared because thinks the chihuahua won't survive the pregnancy. Can the chihuahua survive…

Can chihuahua that bred with a pitbull survive a pregnancy? Read describition below for more information?

My friend has 2 dogs, a boy pitbull and a girl chihuahua, and well the pitbull basically raped the chihuahua and my friend thinks the chihuahua is pregnant and is scared because thinks the chihuahua won't survive the pregnancy. Can the chihuahua survive…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Can chihuahua that bred with a pitbull survive a pregnancy? Read describition below for more information?...

• Can chihuahua that bred with a pitbull survive a pregnancy? Read describition below for more information?

Can chihuahua that bred with a pitbull survive a pregnancy? Read describition below for more information? Dog Breed Discussions
      My friend has 2 dogs, a boy pitbull and a girl chihuahua, and well the pitbull basically raped the chihuahua and my friend thinks the chihuahua is pregnant and is scared because thinks the chihuahua won't survive the pregnancy. Can the chihuahua survive or does she need to get the chihuahua an abortion?

Can chihuahua that bred with a pitbull survive a pregnancy? Read describition below for more information? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Nope. The chihuahua will die. Should have thought about that before she had two intact dogs in the house. She needs to go to the vet, get them both spayed and neutered today.

• It's probably safest and cheapest to get the spay done now. She may be able to carry the litter to term (usually the mother's body can limit the size of the fetuses fairly well) but she will almost certainly need a C-section to deliver safely. She will also be at a much higher risk of life-threatening conditions such as pregnancy toxemia during her pregnancy.I'm sure she CAN survive, and the pups aren't likely to get so big they burst through her belly like in the movie Alien, but it would still be very risky for her and your friend could end up spending hundreds or thousands in vet bills if she had a problem. In fact, if your friend wants to let this pregnancy go to term, she needs to plan on $1000 for a C-section. Chihuahuas frequently need C-sections, even when they are bred with other Chihuahuas, so a C-section is almost a certainty with a larger sire.

• I'm not even sure if this is a serious question or not.The chihuahua will die. There is no "maybe" involved, she will die. You're talking about a 35-55 lb male dog mating with a 7 lb dog. Emergency spay or she will die before the pregnancy is even halfway over.