How much peanut butter should I feed my 11 week old pitbull puppy?

I recently got a Kong brand fillable chew toy for 11week old pitbull and was wondering, how much peanut butter I should be giving him in a day? I also fill the toy with wet and dry food but I was specifically wondering about the peanut butter. Thanks…

I recently got a Kong brand fillable chew toy for 11week old pitbull and was wondering, how much peanut butter I should be giving him in a day? I also fill the toy with wet and dry food but I was specifically wondering about the peanut butter. Thanks…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much peanut butter should I feed my 11 week old pitbull puppy?...

• How much peanut butter should I feed my 11 week old pitbull puppy?

How much peanut butter should I feed my 11 week old pitbull puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      I recently got a Kong brand fillable chew toy for 11week old pitbull and was wondering, how much peanut butter I should be giving him in a day? I also fill the toy with wet and dry food but I was specifically wondering about the peanut butter. Thanks in advance. :D

How much peanut butter should I feed my 11 week old pitbull puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Given the amount of sugar, salt, calories and fat in most commercial peanut butters I would not give it to any dog on a daily basis. If you are talking about organic, natural peanut butter without all the added junk, I wouldn't give more than a tablespoon, and still not every day.