Can a pitbull dog that is a puppy grow up and kill my existing chiuauah?

I have a chiuauah mix and I want to get a blue nose pitbull puppie will it be safe?

I have a chiuauah mix and I want to get a blue nose pitbull puppie will it be safe?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Can a pitbull dog that is a puppy grow up and kill my existing chiuauah?...

• Can a pitbull dog that is a puppy grow up and kill my existing chiuauah?

Can a pitbull dog that is a puppy grow up and kill my existing chiuauah? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a chiuauah mix and I want to get a blue nose pitbull puppie will it be safe?

Can a pitbull dog that is a puppy grow up and kill my existing chiuauah? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Hell; i have a Black lab that would do that if the smaller dog bugged it enough. I know humans that might do the same. You don't need a pit bull for that job.

• It should be perfectly fine. My pitbull grew up around my pomeranian. She was like 2 years old when I got the pomeranian and they are friends now. She grew up with chickens and ducks also and she is fine now too. They are a little extra playful when they are young but the size difference could hurt your chihuahua. Mine hurt my pomeranian a few times but she was just playing. Just make sure you keep an eye on the dogs and let them know what is okay play activity and what isn't.

• Some will, some will not. The breed was created and bred for nearly 2 centuries to be animal aggressive, and it ain't all in how you raise 'em. I have known several wonderful pits and owned one briefly at one point, but I wouldn't today because I know the potential exists for them to see my little ones as prey, and I'm not willing to take that risk

• NO, he will NOT kill your Chihuahua. Pit Bulls are super super sweet. I have three! You really don't even have to "raise him right", because Pit Bulls are born to be loving, naturally. Is your Chihuahua mean/aggressive? If not, then just raise your Pit Bull the same way you did with the Chihuahua! Reward them for good behavior, pop them on the nose for bad behavior. I can assure you that your Pit Bull will love and get a long with your Chihuahua very well. Good luck! :)

• Pit Bulls can be animal aggressive its in their genetics if they were not then it would be a matter of cross breeding . ( Red Nose , Blue Nose , ) same dog different color nose that's it .

• I recently asked a question about the aggression a pitbull showed me and my husky while we were walking. (He wanted to attack him, but was intercepted by his owner.) What people answered (with alot of attitude) was that they are ANIMAL aggressive. Not People aggressive. I personally don't see the point in owning a pitbull. Bred for animal aggression or not, they are still bred for aggression and can be unpredictable. These dogs should require a liscense. And yes it WILL hurt your chihuahua. Don't do it bro.

• Pitbulls are trainable dogs. From early age, they should get proper training and a lot of socialization. If you train your pitbull puppy to get along with other dogs then there shouldn't be a problem. The fact is that chihuahua dogs can be very aggressive and are known to snap at people and other dogs if not trained that the owner is a pack leader. There have been many reported attacks and incidents involving chihuahuas, but the fact is that most media don't talk about them. Most dog attacks in media are talking about pitbulls because these dogs are being discriminated. There are no bad dogs, but there are bad owners.

• It does not have to be a "Pit Bull" to kill a Chihuahua anything larger than your dog can kill in a moment due to size difference.You really need to do more research before you jump into this. It is very possible IF you are an experienced dog owner. It takes a tremendous amount of time and supervision to make it work. I know because I own both. You will have to crate train both dogs. You can NEVER leave the two alone for any reason. Period!. (actually it is advised not to leave a Pit Bull alone with ANY dog) Or you may come back to one dead dog. The Pit Bull could unintentionally injure the Chi playing just because of size difference. One day when Sage, (APBT) and Charlie, (my Chihuahua) were playing her paw hooked onto and caught his eye and yes it popped out of socket. I was standing right there 2 feet away. I swooped up Charlie and drove straight to the hospital. Thank God my vet is 4 minutes away with traffic the vet was able to save his eye. And Sage was just a puppy at the time about 6 months old. So imagine what kind of injury any adult dog, any breed, can do to a Chihuahua playing. You might want to reevaluate your situation before you consider this. Pit Bulls are dog aggressive too. it is as breed trait and you cannot change that it has been bred in for over one hundred years!