Where can i find a good blue pitbull kennel in tennessee?

I want to buy a blue pitbull and raise it as a puppy. i was wondering if anyone knew of a good well respected kennel located in tennessee. I know the responsibilities of owning a raiseing a bully, i have two already. so no lectures please. And please no…

I want to buy a blue pitbull and raise it as a puppy. i was wondering if anyone knew of a good well respected kennel located in tennessee. I know the responsibilities of owning a raiseing a bully, i have two already. so no lectures please. And please no…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where can i find a good blue pitbull kennel in tennessee?...

• Where can i find a good blue pitbull kennel in tennessee?

Where can i find a good blue pitbull kennel in tennessee? Dog Breed Discussions
      I want to buy a blue pitbull and raise it as a puppy. i was wondering if anyone knew of a good well respected kennel located in tennessee. I know the responsibilities of owning a raiseing a bully, i have two already. so no lectures please. And please no inquiries about going to a shelter or a rescue. I'm simply asking if anyone knows where i can get one. Any info will be appreciated. if not willing to help me then please dont answer.

Where can i find a good blue pitbull kennel in tennessee? Dog Breed Discussions
    • You can try and use this dogfinder search. You just have to key-in your zip code and answer a few questions and it will give you the information you needed.Hope this helps! goodluck on your search.http://dogtime.com/finder/edit

• uhm you might be able to go on the internet like google and look one up, me and my bf were looking at blue pits and he has one already but he isnt a blue one he is brindle. and you are very smart to raise them from a puppy. but if you look on the internet you might be able to find a bully dog site or something i have been looking and i will help you if you want. i hope you know how much you are going to pay for one. haha