is there any diffeence in the temperment between kangal dogs, anatolian shepherds and Akbash Dogs?

seeing which one would fit my lifestyle

is there any diffeence in the temperment between kangal dogs, anatolian shepherds and Akbash Dogs?

seeing which one would fit my lifestyle...
    Dog Breed Discussions : is there any diffeence in the temperment between kangal dogs, anatolian shepherds and Akbash Dogs?...

• is there any diffeence in the temperment between kangal dogs, anatolian shepherds and Akbash Dogs?

is there any diffeence in the temperment between kangal dogs, anatolian shepherds and Akbash Dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
      seeing which one would fit my lifestyle

is there any diffeence in the temperment between kangal dogs, anatolian shepherds and Akbash Dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Akbash tend to be a bit more dog aggressive than the other two, but it depeds on the individual dog.All three dogs are very similar in temperment and metality.....I love my anatolians and my akbash. I would like to work with a Kangal someday.

• They're all LGDs, which means that they're all independent, headstrong, prone to barking (particularly at night), and will obey you only if they happen to think it's a good idea of the time.Based on my limited experience, the Akbash are a little more wary of strangers, while the Anatolian tends more towards simply aloof. (Then again, the Akbash I've known have been in working environments, while the Anatolians were generally in the middle of a transport, which may explain it.)The Kangal and the Anatolian are considered to be the same breed in some places.