know of any places that would take mix breed dogs and train the for seeing eye dogs or something of the like?

know of any places that would take mix breed dogs and train the for seeing eye dogs or something of the like?

know of any places that would take mix breed dogs and train the for seeing eye dogs or something of the like?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : know of any places that would take mix breed dogs and train the for seeing eye dogs or something of the like?...

• know of any places that would take mix breed dogs and train the for seeing eye dogs or something of the like?

know of any places that would take mix breed dogs and train the for seeing eye dogs or something of the like? Dog Breed Discussions

know of any places that would take mix breed dogs and train the for seeing eye dogs or something of the like? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I have one! any place will accept mixed breeds. The qualifications are that of gentleness and obedience. You will need to have your dog certified as a Therapy dog. I will include a website. I put my now 2 year old Anatolian shepherd/ great Pyrenees mix through obedience training first then she went through a test and works now in nursing homes. good luck~!

• With not knowing what city you live in really couldn't tell you for sure.Although you could try the equivalent to our "Denver's Dumb Friends League".Seeings how I live in Colorado that is what i would suggest calling if you lived in Colorado,but you probably don't live in Colorado so try calling your local pet adoption agencies or even try asking your vet.