My puppy has a swollen face, any suggestions to what it could be?

She is a 7month old Anatolian shepherd, at first I looked at her about 5 hours ago and she had a tiny swelling under her eye, she's been itching her face with her paw a lot lately too. After 5 hours, I looked at her again, and now her entire side of her…

She is a 7month old Anatolian shepherd, at first I looked at her about 5 hours ago and she had a tiny swelling under her eye, she's been itching her face with her paw a lot lately too. After 5 hours, I looked at her again, and now her entire side of her…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : My puppy has a swollen face, any suggestions to what it could be?...

• My puppy has a swollen face, any suggestions to what it could be?

My puppy has a swollen face, any suggestions to what it could be? Dog Breed Discussions
      She is a 7month old Anatolian shepherd, at first I looked at her about 5 hours ago and she had a tiny swelling under her eye, she's been itching her face with her paw a lot lately too. After 5 hours, I looked at her again, and now her entire side of her face swollen. Her one eye is hardly open, and her snout is puffed as well. She doesn't seem to be showing any signs of pain yet.

My puppy has a swollen face, any suggestions to what it could be? Dog Breed Discussions
    • i've been told that if the snout is closing you must get your dog to the vet do to the fact that your dog may suffocate. another good guess is that your dog is in pain due to the scratching you described.call your vet now.your friend and dog owner