Looking for breeders in the Canadian Maritimes?

Anatolian Shepherd or Great Pyrenees breeders. We're looking for purebred pups to be raised as working dogs on our farm. Ideally we'd like two males.

Anatolian Shepherd or Great Pyrenees breeders. We're looking for purebred pups to be raised as working dogs on our farm. Ideally we'd like two males....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Looking for breeders in the Canadian Maritimes?...

• Looking for breeders in the Canadian Maritimes?

Looking for breeders in the Canadian Maritimes? Dog Breed Discussions
      Anatolian Shepherd or Great Pyrenees breeders. We're looking for purebred pups to be raised as working dogs on our farm. Ideally we'd like two males.

Looking for breeders in the Canadian Maritimes? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Below are two good pyr groups you can join. Some of the members are Canadians and breed their dogs. They might have pups, and will be able to help you better than the general public at Yahoo Answers. I cannot recall where in Canada each member is but they often know who else is breeding in Canada You can also check PetFinder. While they post rescue dogs, I found a mother / daughter LGD pair their once for a member in BC who needed two dogs It would also help if you added the information of where you are in the Maritimes AND... are you willing to travel to ME or NH for a pair? -!-