Can you put these breeds in order of best to worst for Protection and Guarding.?

Belgian malinois, Doberman pinscher, Rottweiler, Rhodesian ridgeback, Boer boel, German shepherd, Giant schnauzer, Standard schnauzer, Akita, Anatolian shepherd, Boxer, and Bullmastiff.Without training. But that doesn't mean I wont train my dog.

Can you put these breeds in order of best to worst for Protection and Guarding.?

Belgian malinois, Doberman pinscher, Rottweiler, Rhodesian ridgeback, Boer boel, German shepherd, Giant schnauzer, Standard schnauzer, Akita, Anatolian shepherd, Boxer, and Bullmastiff.Without training. But that doesn't mean I wont train my dog....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Can you put these breeds in order of best to worst for Protection and Guarding.?...

• Can you put these breeds in order of best to worst for Protection and Guarding.?

Can you put these breeds in order of best to worst for Protection and Guarding.? Dog Breed Discussions
      Belgian malinois, Doberman pinscher, Rottweiler, Rhodesian ridgeback, Boer boel, German shepherd, Giant schnauzer, Standard schnauzer, Akita, Anatolian shepherd, Boxer, and Bullmastiff.Without training. But that doesn't mean I wont train my dog.

Can you put these breeds in order of best to worst for Protection and Guarding.? Dog Breed Discussions
    • You ask the same questions about the same breeds every day. You have a new favorite breed every 30 seconds. Please go buy a book and stop spamming this site with your incessant chatter.

• Bullmastiff, doberman pinscher, rottweiler,german shepherd.boxer,giant schnauzer, boer boel, belgian malinois ,anatoilan sheperd. rhodesian ridgeback, standard schnauzerThats my take on it. not sure if its right , just my opinion.

• NONE of them will be good protection/guard dogs without training. Protection dogs are selectively bred and highly trained (by professionals, not by some random owner who wants a tough dog) for their jobs. Pet dogs are not meant to be guard dogs. They're companions. If you encourage your dog to behave like a half-@ssed guard dog, you'll end up with a lawsuit and a euthanized dog, after he "protects" you from a friend, neighbor, delivery person, or family member. Want protection? Invest in an alarm system.