Where can I find a black dog with white paws and a white tip of the tail?

I want that kind of dog or i want a anatolian shepherd dog..............and stop talking about the teacup pit bull dog....i am over that..i want a anatolian shepherd dog orr a black dog with white paws and a white tips of the tail....HELPthx borderline…

I want that kind of dog or i want a anatolian shepherd dog..............and stop talking about the teacup pit bull dog....i am over that..i want a anatolian shepherd dog orr a black dog with white paws and a white tips of the tail....HELPthx borderline…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where can I find a black dog with white paws and a white tip of the tail?...

• Where can I find a black dog with white paws and a white tip of the tail?

Where can I find a black dog with white paws and a white tip of the tail? Dog Breed Discussions
      I want that kind of dog or i want a anatolian shepherd dog..............and stop talking about the teacup pit bull dog....i am over that..i want a anatolian shepherd dog orr a black dog with white paws and a white tips of the tail....HELPthx borderline collie

Where can I find a black dog with white paws and a white tip of the tail? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Anatolian Shepherds are flock guardian dogs. They are not your typical "pet" dog, and should only be owned by experienced owners. They also do not often come in the colour pattern you are describing.Markings should be the last concern when looking for an appropriate breed of dog. Energy levelSizeExercise requirementsTrainabilityExperience levelAll more important than coloursAnd yes, Border Collies come in those markings, but I severely doubt you have the time for this breed.

• You want just any dog black dog with white paws and a white tip?? That makes no sense, there could be a number of dogs with that color scheme.It is not a borderline collie it is a BORDER collie

• I agree, a Border Collie fits your description, but they require a HUGE amount of time and exercise devoted to them. They're not a good choice for you if you can't provide them with the exercise they need. Lol, I guess my dog Gracie fits your description too! (She's a Border Collie mix.)