Is my dog too young to lose its virginity?

1 and a half year, anatolian shepherd breed.

1 and a half year, anatolian shepherd breed....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Is my dog too young to lose its virginity?...

• Is my dog too young to lose its virginity?

Is my dog too young to lose its virginity? Dog Breed Discussions
      1 and a half year, anatolian shepherd breed.

Is my dog too young to lose its virginity? Dog Breed Discussions
    • A male should be at least around 2yrs plus before studding and a female should have gone through at least 3-4 heats prior to breeding so yes if this is a girl too young. It is proven that young females will not take on a litter as well as a female that has been allowed to mature in reality she is only 10yrs old do 10yr old humans have kids generally speaking NO?. Wait another 6 months one at least one more heat and then you should be good to go. You'll have a larger litter if you allow her to mature properly prior to breeding her.

• Are you really worried about this? I've never heard anyone say their dog lost their virginity. I guess thats for him to decide, but my dog lost his virginity (I can't help but laugh when i think of people worrying about their dogs virginity, i'm laughing my ass off right now) when he was like 4 months old the first time we took him to a dog park. He probably humped every dog there!! so let your dog choose, if it (is it a boy or girl)doesn't want to have sex with another dog, it won't. Let the dog decide.