Which puppy name do you like best?

I am getting a male Anatolian Shepherd/Saint Bernard/Great Pyrenees mix puppy.Out of these names, which do you like best? And please say why you like and dislike each name!Suggestions are appreciated! You have an idea of what kind of names I like! Here…

I am getting a male Anatolian Shepherd/Saint Bernard/Great Pyrenees mix puppy.Out of these names, which do you like best? And please say why you like and dislike each name!Suggestions are appreciated! You have an idea of what kind of names I like! Here…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Which puppy name do you like best?...

• Which puppy name do you like best?

Which puppy name do you like best? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am getting a male Anatolian Shepherd/Saint Bernard/Great Pyrenees mix puppy.Out of these names, which do you like best? And please say why you like and dislike each name!Suggestions are appreciated! You have an idea of what kind of names I like! Here they are:EmersonOscarFableLeopoldThanks everyone!

Which puppy name do you like best? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I love the names Oscar an Fable =) I don't know why, I just do! Haha. Here are some more suggestions, too: http://www.puppy-names-hq.com/male-dog-names.htmlGood luck with your new puppy!

• Oscar, seems more original. HOWEVER...I havent heard much of the others.Emerson, I like because he was an amazing transcendentalistFable, is a fun game.Leopold was a very cruel person from history... So no :)So my final choice is EMERSON!!!GL!

• Emerson is a nice female dog name and also could be a boy name as well, more girl though.Oscar i really don't like because it is popular and un-unique, if you know what i mean.Fable sort of sounds like a grandma name, but still nice, if you want your dog to be old early!Leopold is an awesome name for a dog! It is simple and unique and spells out personality!My favourites:EmersonLeopald

• Shorter more explosive sounds travel further. All the names you have chosen are softer sounding words. Any of them would be great, but you need to pair them with another name with more explosive force. Names like Patches where the P explodes the sound are what you need for that second - you are heading for trouble name. Maybe pair the name like Oscar (OsKar) is a German name so Oscar Panzar with an emphasis on the Pan would work. Emerson Lake Palmer come here! on the third cry might be just the thing.

• I sure wish you'd pick the one that YOU find most appealing. The dog will be yours, not ours. I told you that the last time you asked the question.I don't find Fable appealing because it seems female to me, but I guess it could be male.I like the other three names equally. I'd look at the pup and see which name felt right to me if I was you. On the top of it, since the pup will have more color due to the St. in it, I think the most appealing name is Leopold. It's a kingly name... lion like.... and your dog may have a really full lion's mane. -!-