How Do I discipline my anatolian Shepard's?

i have 2 Anatolian and both of them are very..........misbehaved now we do know though that Anatolians have a mind of their own and to make them do something that you want them to do is very hard. You have to show and make them do it first and then…

i have 2 Anatolian and both of them are very..........misbehaved now we do know though that Anatolians have a mind of their own and to make them do something that you want them to do is very hard. You have to show and make them do it first and then…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How Do I discipline my anatolian Shepard's?...

• How Do I discipline my anatolian Shepard's?

How Do I discipline my anatolian Shepard's? Dog Breed Discussions
      i have 2 Anatolian and both of them are very..........misbehaved now we do know though that Anatolians have a mind of their own and to make them do something that you want them to do is very hard. You have to show and make them do it first and then they'll catch on but, mine aren't doing that so does anyone have some tips for me?thanks for your help

How Do I discipline my anatolian Shepard's? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I say gentle correction when they are misbehaving. A good loud clap and a loud NO will be gentle enough usually. Then the best way to train a Shepherd is reward for good or wanted behavior. A treat or a good pat and good boy and let them know your pleased somehow when the are being good and they will get the message real quick. They really want to please you more than anything. Discipline can be misunderstood by dogs and just cause confusion. Get a good reward training manual or book or enroll in a good reward training obedience class. Your Anatolian Shepherds are smart dogs, they will learn anything if you are willing to learn how and when to correct and how and when to reward.. Timing is the most important thing of all.